Phew! This week was much better reading-wise than last week!
This Week on the Blog
- Spookathon Wrap Up
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Mysteries & Thrillers
- Nightmareathon TBR
- Spooky Scary Book Tag
- Friday Faves: Halloween Book Recs!
- 2019 Releases: November – December
- The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker and Wendy Xu ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- The Girl From the Well by Ron Chupeco ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Bromance Bookclub by Lyssa Kay Adams – Currently Reading
- Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton – Currently Reading
- Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- October Haul
- October Wrap Up
- November TBR!
- Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin
- Thank you SO MUCH to Wednesday Books for reaching out to me and asking me to participate in the blog tour for this!! I’ve heard such amazing early hype and I can’t wait to dive in.
- The Other People by C.J. Tudor
- I received an arc of this via Negalley – it was honestly the fastest approval ever (about 5 minutes 😳)
What I’m Watching
- Halloween is winding down! I definitely had to make sure to squeeze this movie in this weekend though. It’s one of my favorites. ALSO! This is a Halloween movie, not Christmas. Fight me on this 😂
Meme of the Week
Anyone else getting excited for Thanksgiving… and pie?? 😂
Something I’m Loving This Week
This is not AT ALL sponsored 😂 But my Christmas loving 🍑 just signed up for Sling TV for the simple fact that I want to watch all the Christmas movies on Hallmark and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and our current cable package doesn’t have them. I realize that might sound a little crazy to some, but I have ZERO regrets 😅
- This week started off a little rough. Work as me so stressed lately and I was dreading returning so much I ended up taking a sick day on Monday 😨 Luckily things went better from there.
- Saturday was our Halloween D&D night with our friends ❤️ We had so much just hanging out and being festive and spooky.
- The final round of readathons has begun!! I’m so excited for all the books I have on my TBR for the next week so hopefully I find some new favorites!!
How was your week?!