I’m a huge scaredy cat. There are tons of thrillers out there that sound amazing. But I know my limits 😅 Here are some books that sound WAY too scary for me.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018.
1. Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky
2. Pet Cemetery by Stephen King (Or Any of His Other Horror Works)
3. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
4. Anything by Dawn Kurtagich
5. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
6. Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix
7. Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
8. Anything (Else) by Paul Tremblay
9. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
10. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
What are some of the scariest books you’ve read??
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’m Too Chicken to Read”
Great list! Dawn Kurtagich isn’t TOO TOO bad. She is creepy, but a lot of it is more of a mind f*ck than anything. My friend who hates horror recently read and loved Teeth in the Mist, so maybe it would go ok for you LOL
LikeLiked by 1 person
That’s good to know! I own Teeth in the Mist I’ve just been to nervous to pick it up 😅 I’ll have to try it the next time I’m in spooky mood! ❤
[…] Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’m Too Chicken to Read […]