Tomorrow is Halloween! Here’s one final Halloween tag to wrap up the season 🎃
1. CARVING PUMPKINS | WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU CARVE UP AND LIGHT ON FIRE?
Harsh 😂 This was the first thing that came to mind. I really, really hated this book…
2. TRICK OR TREAT | WHAT CHARACTER IS A TREAT AND WHAT CHARACTER IS A TRICK?
Trick: The Poltergeist
Treat: Jacob ♥
3. CANDY CORN | WHAT BOOK IS ALWAYS SWEET?
Pretty sure this is my most read book of all time and my favorite of the series.
4. GHOSTS | WHAT CHARACTER WOULD YOU LOVE TO VISIT YOU AS A GHOST?
Absolutely, 100%, none 🙈 *shudders*
5. DRESSING UP IN COSTUME | WHAT CHARACTER WOULD YOU WANT TO BE FOR A DAY?
Questions like this are always tough. There aren’t many book characters I’d want to switch places with because their lives are usually pretty intense. But I guess I’d choose January (preferably after the whole running away from people trying to kill you thing). I’d love to be able to travel between worlds for a day!
6. FAVOURITE SCARY MUST-READ FOR HALLOWEEN
I actually just did a whole recommendation post about books perfect for Halloween!
7. IF YOU COULD FIND ANYTHING, FROM ANY BOOK, IN YOUR TRICK OR TREAT STASH, WHAT WOULD YOU HOPE TO FIND?
Any of the food from Pumpkin Heads! 😍 It all looked so amazing!
8. IN WHICH FICTIONAL WORLD WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TRICK OR TREATING?
Can I choose Pumpkin Heads again? This town is clearly boujee AF 🤣
9. WHAT BOOK VILLAIN WOULD YOU NOT LIKE TO MEET ALONE IN A DARK ALLEY ON HALLOWEEN?
Literally any of them! 😂 But the demon from Sawkill Girls are definitely high on the list!
10. WOULD YOU RATHER DRESS UP AS A VAMPIRE, ZOMBIE, WEREWOLF, OR A SHADOWHUNTER?
Fun fact about me – I actually hate dressing up. So I’d probably choose vampire because it’s the simplest costume (although I don’t know what a shadownhunter is so I may be wrong lol).
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HALLOWEEN CANDY?
Peppermint patties or Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins!! 😍
Hope you’re having a wonderfully spooky Halloween!
3 thoughts on “Halloween Book Tag”
[…] I saw this done by Robin @ Paperbacks and Planners 🙂 […]
[…] Halloween Book Tag […]
[…] 31 Days of Halloween 🎃 my version of #Blogtober. It’s time for another tag! Robin @ Paperbacks and Planners came to the rescue again. As soon as I saw this on her amazing blog, I knew the Halloween Book Tag […]