This Week on the Blog
- October Book Haul
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’m Too Chicken to Read
- Halloween Book Tag
- October Wrap Up
- November TBR
- Book Review: Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
- Through the Woods by Emily Carroll ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Say You Still Love me by K.A. Tucker ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Bromance Bookclub by Lyssa Kay Adams – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- The Babysitters Coven Review
- Mini Review – Graphic Novels
- Favorite Fall Rom-Com Movies
- Turn of the Key Review
- The Matchmaker’s Mistletoe Mission by Jaci Burton – Netgalley
- Girl Gone Viral by Alisha Rai – Edelweiss+
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane – Edelweiss+
- Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn – Netgalley
What I’m Watching/Something I’m Loving This Week
- I recorded a ton of Hallmark Channel’s Fall Harvest movies earlier in October so I’ve been binging those before diving straight into Christmas.
Meme of the Week
This pretty much sums up how I feel after this week 😅
- This was a week… it started off with 2 work presentations and ended with 48 hours of food poisoning. So it’s been miserable from start to finish 😅 Hopefully November treats me better than the end October.
- Essentially no reading got done this week because of being sick though…
- Today I’m taking down my Halloween decorations to put up Thanksgiving! If it were up to me, I’d go straight to Christmas but my husband is adamant against it. So instead I have to suffer until Thanksgiving before putting up my Christmas decor 😂
How was your week?!