Holy cow, we’re half way through November!!
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- Book Review: Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms #3) by Melanie Harlow
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Bookish Families
- Book Review: The Bromance Bookclub by Lyssa Kay Adams
- The End of the Year Book Tag
- Book Review: Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker
- Buzzword Readathon TBR
- Faker by Sarah Smith – DNF
- House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A Craig ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- Girls of Storm and Shadown (Girls of Paper and Fire #2) by Natasha Ngan – Currently Reading
- In the Unlikely Event by L.J. Shen – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- ARC Check In
- ITUE Review
- Favorite Thanksgiving Episodes
- This is the only new ARC this week! I’m definitely trying to be stricter about what I request!
- I received a beautiful package from Entangled Publishing on Saturday that had some chocolates, a candle, and this book. I’ve been super drawn toward Historical Romance recently so I’m excited to give this a read asap!
What I’m Watching
- Hallmark Christmas movies!! No shame, I’m ready for Christmas. Now if only my husband would let me decorate before Thanksgiving 😂
Something I’m Loving This Week
- I am absolutely OBSESSED with clean and decorate videos right now. I’ve been binging them nonstop all week.
- I finalized my name change!! It’s still super weird to see my married name on things (especially my work email!). It’s going to be a long while before everything is moved over but I’m glad the process is finally moving.
- We’ve been prepping for Thanksgiving all week and even picked up our turkey 😍 We host Thanksgiving and this will be our biggest year yet with 13 total people. So there’s been a lot of planning to make sure we have enough space, chairs, food, etc.
- It’s been a weirdly slow reading week. For some reason other than my buddy read of House of Salt and Sorrows, nothing has been sticking/pulling me in. Hopefully things go better during the Buzzword readathon starting tomorrow!
How was your week?!