It’s almost Thanksgiving here in the US! These are some of my favorite holiday episodes to get you into the turkey eating spirit ♥
1. Pangs – Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Season 4, Episode 8)
This is my all-time favorite Thanksgiving episode!! I might be biased since Buffy is also my all-time favorite show 😅 This episode has everything – history, humor, romance, angst. I watch it every year and it never ceases to make me laugh out loud.
2. Slapsgiving – How I Met Your Mother (Season 3, Episode 9)
The OG Slapsgiving episode is my favorite. Ted and Robin saluting kills me every time – and my husband and I do this all the time now 😅 Plus Marshall tormenting Barnie with the slap is grade A tv.
3. The One With All the Thanksgivings – Friends (Season 5, Episode 8)
I love the flash back episodes in this series!! And this is one of the best. This flashes to every characters least favorite Thanksgiving. And they’re all hilarious!
4. A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving – Gilmore Girls (Season 3, Episode 9)
This series only had one Thanksgiving episode which is an absolute tragedy. But this episode is classic Gilmore Girls and it always puts me in the turkey spirit.
5. Happy Thanksgiving – Parenthood (Season 2, Episode 10)
This episode just feels like Thanksgiving. I love the cooking, the bickering, and all the drama.