HAPPY THANKSGIVING! ❤️
I found this on Heather from Bookables YouTube channel and thought it would be the perfect Thanksgiving day post. If you are celebrating, I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday ❤️❤️ And to anyone that is not – I hope you are having an equally amazing week!
1. Bread- What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?
One Week ‘Til Christmas by Belinda Missen if a super fluffy holiday romance. This story is about the week the two main characters spend together and fall in love.
2. Turkey- What book made you want to fall asleep?
I DNF’d The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty at 50% because I was so ungodly bored.
3. Gravy- What book makes the whole series worth reading?
Best book in the series.
4. Stuffing- What book is stuffed full of action scenes?
I personally prefer slow burn books but I thought The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay was full of action. I had to take break while reading because things got so intense.
5. Mashed Potatoes- What book looked good, and then wasn’t?
6. Cranberries- What book has the sweetest romance?
Henry and Alex are end game for me.
7. Corn- What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?
This was the equivalent of a cheesy Hallmark Christmas movie in book form – and I was living for it.
8. Green beans- What book is too long and needs to be shortened?
Sorry this one is gonna hurt. I honestly couldn’t even finish this book because it started to feel like I’d been listening to it for half my life. Why is this 2000 pages long?!..
9. Pumpkin Pie- What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?
I don’t usually turn to one book in particular when I’m feeling slumpy. But during the worst reading slump ever in 2018, this was the book that I turned to.
10. Dog/Cat- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?
Pumpkin Pie. Or stuffing! 😍
Happy holidays everyone! What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food or tradition if you have one?