Happy Thanksgiving to all my US based friends!!
I did this tag last year and thought I would do it again this year to celebrate!
1. Bread- What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?
The actual plot in this is pretty minimal. It’s just the sweetest, softest, fluffiest sapphic romance you ever did read.
2. Turkey- What book made you want to fall asleep?
Vampire Never Get Old by Zoraida Cordova
I only made it through like 5 or 6 of these short stories. They were all so blah….
3. Gravy- What book makes the whole series worth reading?
I can’t think of any series that “wasn’t worth it” until a certain book. But book 4 in the Cloverleigh Farms series was my absolute favorite!! The first 3 were fine, but the last 2 were fantastic.
4. Stuffing- What book is stuffed full of action scenes?
This book might be long, but it is jam packed from start to finish!!
5. Mashed Potatoes- What book looked good, and then wasn’t?
I normally love classic-esque mysteries… but this one was a massive bust.
6. Cranberries- What book has the sweetest romance?
omg how do I choose…..
I’m going with Cemetery Boys because Yadriel and Julian are the sweetest. Also I can’t pass up an opportunity to recommend this book 😅
7. Corn- What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?
The Loner’s Lady by Jessa Kane
And not in a good way… this book was terrible.
8. Green beans- What book is too long and needs to be shortened?
Okay don’t come at me 😅 I LOVE this series. But y’all… these books don’t need to be this long!
9. Pumpkin Pie- What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?
I don’t read anything specific to get out of a slump. Ready Player One is the only thing I’ve ever reread while lumpy and I mentioned that last year.
10. Dog/Cat- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?
PUMPKIN PIE. Stuffing is a close second. But there’s no point to Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie.
If you’re celebrating, I hope you staying safe and having an absolutely amazing day.