Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Mini Reviews: Recent Fantasy Reads
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’m Thankful For
- Upcoming Releases On My Radar – Vol 7
- Thanksgiving Book Tag
- November ARC Check In
- November Book Haul
- Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams – Currently Reading
- Archangel’s Enigma (Guild Hunter #8) by Nalini Singh – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- November Wrap Up
- December TBR
- NEW 5 Star Predictions!
On My Instagram
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey – Netgalley
- Release Date: July 13, 2021
- So… vacation definitely didn’t go quite as planned. Everything was an absolute dream until Friday when I started feeling off. Then I woke up Saturday morning with a crazy high fever aaaand I tested positive covid 😭 Luckily I’m feeling okay today. My fever has already broken and all things considered the only symptom I really have is a headache. So fingers crossed for the upcoming week.
- I decorated for Christmas early! 🎄🎁 Usually my husband is a stickler for no Christmas til after Thanksgiving. But this year being what it is, he caved to me decorating a few days early. And considering I got sick the day I normally decorate, I think he might be able to see the future 😅
- Despite being sick the last couple days, I also got TONS of content prepped for the coming weeks. I’ve been falling behind, and this week gave me the opportunity to get caught up. I finally have blog posts and photos prepped and ready to go!
How was your week?!