Here’s what I read in the month of November!
November was a bit of a weird reading month…
This month kicked off with the Paranormal Romance Readathon and that sent the rest of my reading in a direction I was anticipating.
After October, I was feeling crazy burnt out so I knew I wanted to keep my set plans to a minimum. But I definitely wasn’t anticipating mood reading 14 paranormal romance (mostly audio) books….
Books Read: 14
Pages Read: 5,444
After reading and loving book 1, I immediately picked up the sequels. I love this series.
2. Every Last Breath (Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I was completely hooked by this series. It was so much fun and highly, highly addicting. It was also a great conclusion!
3. The Power of Hades (Hades Trials #1) by Eliza Raine
I picked this up because it was the PNR readathon buddy read. And this first book was more fantasy than romance but I enjoyed it.
4. The Passion of Hades (Hades Trials #2) by Eliza Raine
I immediately picked up the sequel because essentially nothing was resolved in book 1 and I wanted more fun trials. This definitely picked up a little in the romance category but overall it was just okay.
5. Restless Slumber (Fortuna Sworn #2) by K.J. Sutton
This sequel was a WILD ride! This started off a little slow and I thought some aspects were a little drawn out. But once this story got moving, I was hooked. And that ending left me reeling!
6. Storm and Fury (The Harbinger #1) Jennifer L. Armentrout
I was so leery about this series/world but man am I obsessed. This spin off is even better than Dark Elements imo opinion and I loved that series a lot. This just has so much angst and amazing characters.
7. The Promise of Hades (Hades Trials #3) by Eliza Raine
This conclusion was fine. I’m left feeling nothing about the series as a whole though.. I love Hades and Persephone retellings so it delivered on that front. But it didn’t do anything amazing.
8. Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Omg I’m dead. This cliffhanger did me in. When I say I literally screamed….
9. Archangel’s Storm (Guild Hunter #5) by Nalini Singh
I finally picked this series back up! And rediscovered why I was so obsessed. This book really expanded the world and I loved getting to see more outside NY and The Seven.
10. Archangel’s Legion (Guild Hunter #6) by Nalini Singh
I immediately picked up the next book because the overarching plot is getting intense! This went back to following Elena and Raphael which wasn’t my favorite. But the big battle in here was definitely intense.
11. Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
JLA is definitely the author of the year for me… This is a really old series that I don’t honestly have a TON of high hopes for. But I really want to read the spin off series. So I’m passively listening to this on audio. It’s corny…
12. A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Another cliffhanger that had me screaming! Objectively speaking, this book was 200 pages too long. This series definitely suffers from being under-edited. But holy cow, the actual plot portions were fantastic. And seriously.. that ENDING!
13. Archangel’s Shadows (Guild Hunter #7) by Nalini Singh
I was so excited for this couple! And the side characters we focused on in here have me insanely excited for upcoming books.
14. Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Like book 1 this book is quintessential 2000’s YA. It’s super over the top and cheesy but like… I don’t hate it 😅
What was your favorite book you read in November?? Hope you all had an amazing month!