To everyone celebrating I hope you’re having an amazing day with loved ones. To everyone else I hope you’re having an equally amazing end to your December ❤️❤️❤️
1. YOU’RE A MEAN ONE, MR. GRINCH – Name a villainous character you can’t help but love to hate.
I don’t know if I actually hate this villain. But she was definitely my favorite villain of 2019!
2. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU – What book do you most want to find under your Christmas tree this year?
This beautiful box set of the Guild Hunter series!
3. RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER – Name a favorite character that had to overcome a major obstacle.
I absolutely loved Gavin! And watching him try to win back his wife was so dang heartwarming.
4. SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN – Which characters do you think are at the top of Santa’s “Naughty” and “Nice” list?
Naughty: Mom and Dad from Inspection 😳 Oof…
Nice: Eva from Miracle on 5th Avenue. She helped an author fighting depression write a new novel during Christmas. What’s more nice list worthy than that??
5. FROSTY THE SNOWMAN – What book just melts your heart?
This book was so sweet and heartwarming!
6. FELIZ NAVIDAD – Your favorite book that takes place in a country other than your own.
This is my favorite of the series so far and takes place in Romania.
7. IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR – What book do you read to get in the Christmas spirit?
These are my favorite Christmas-y reads of the year!
8. SLEIGH RIDE – What character would you most want to spend the holidays with?
Zach. He is my dream book boyfriend ❤️
9. BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIDE – What book do you hate so much you would sacrifice it to the fire to stay warm?
…. I’ve spent a lot of time hating on this book. If you wanna hear my thoughts check out my review here.
10. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR? – What book would you recommend to everyone?
This is my favorite book of 2019! Read it!