Merry Christmas loves!
If you’re celebrating Christmas I hope you’re having an amazing holiday and staying safe. If you don’t celebrate Christmas I hope you’re having an amazing Friday/long weekend if you got one!
It’s time for one more festive book tag!
I also did this tag last year if you want to check out my previous answers.
1. YOU’RE A MEAN ONE, MR. GRINCH – Name a villainous character you can’t help but love to hate.
Luc. That’s all that needs to be said 🖤
2. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU – What book do you most want to find under your Christmas tree this year?
I talked about this yesterday but we’re not doing gifts this year so I won’t be finding anything under the tree 😅 But another book I’ll be purchasing for myself soon is The Ruthless Lady’s Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner.
3. RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER – Name a favorite character that had to overcome a major obstacle.
Are y’all sick of me talking about Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas yet? 😅 Yadriel has to overcome a LOT in this amazing YA fantasy
4. SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN – Which characters do you think are at the top of Santa’s “Naughty” and “Nice” list?
Nice List: Rick from Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Sarah Morgenthaler
Naughty list: Naema from A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow
5. FROSTY THE SNOWMAN – What book just melts your heart?
The entire Seducing the Sedgwicks series melted my heart. This is a really sweet, heartwarming historical romance series following 3 queer brothers. It’s wonderful.
6. FELIZ NAVIDAD – Your favorite book that takes place in a country other than your own.
Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia takes place in 1950’s Mexico.
7. IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR – What book do you read to get in the Christmas spirit?
I don’t reread books often but if you’re looking for a book to get you into the Christmas series I shared some of my favorite holiday reads in a post earlier this month! Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan is my favorite!
8. SLEIGH RIDE – What character would you most want to spend the holidays with?
I’d love to spend the holidays with all of Moose Springs, Alaska!
9. BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIDE – What book do you hate so much you would sacrifice it to the fire to stay warm?
Okay this is a repeat from last year but to this day it’s the worst book I’ve ever read. I wrote the most ranty review for this that still brings my blog a terrifying amount of traffic to this day 😅 I honestly hate this book.
10. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR? – What book would you recommend to everyone?
I feel like I’ve been forcing a LOT of books on people this year. But The Midnight Library by Matt Haig is one I haven’t recommended a ton but absolutely loved!