Merry Christmas Eve to any celebrating!!
It’s Christmas Eve so I thought it was the perfect time to do a fun holiday themed book tag!
I did this tag last year if you want to check out my previous answers to these questions.
1. Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
I recently did a whole post about some of my current most anticipated 2021 releases!
But Into the Heartless Wood by Joanna Ruth Meyer releases on January 12 so it’s the next release I’m highly anticipating.
2. Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
I feel like I’ve done nothing but read and rave about Jennifer L. Armentrout all year! I just can’t get enough of her books.
3. Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
I love the Guild Hunter world! And I love how Nalini Singh integrates the world building so seamlessly into her plots.
4. A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
I’m a basic bitch – The Great Gatsby is my favorite classic.
5. Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
We’re actually not going any gifts this year so I won’t be receiving any books 😅 But I think the next book series I want to gift myself is the Moose Springs, Alaska series!
6. Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
How to Fail and Flirting by Denise Williams was the last book to give me that warm fuzzy feeling! This romance was so sweet and swoony. I was obsessed.
7. Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
I also did an entire post for this! But these are a couple of my faves.
8. Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I just love getting together with my immediate family on Christmas day. We used to do a lot more get-togethers but over the years we’ve toned it way down. I’m going to miss them so much this year 😭
Hope you’re all having an amazing holiday if you’re celebrating ❤️