My 2020 is off to a bang of a start.
This Week on the Blog
- Smutathon Wrap Up
- Top 10 Tuesday: 2019 Bookish Discoveries
- Series I Want to Start in 2020
- Book Review: Love Her or Lose Her (Hot and Hammered #2) by Tessa Bailey
- Blog Tour! Book Review: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- ARC Check In
- Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Credence by Penelope Douglas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Every Other Weekend by Abigail Johnson – Currently Reading
I’ve already finished 10 books this month! Considering I read an average of 9/month last year I’m way ahead of schedule already.
Coming Next Week!
- Lots of reviews!
- Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier – Netgalley
- Release Date: April 21, 2020
- The Night Swim by Megan Goldin – Netgalley & Edelweiss+
- Release Date: August 4, 2020
- The Girl from Widow Hills by Megan Miranda – Netgalley & Edelweiss+
- Release Date: June 23, 2020
What I’m Watching
- Nothing.. I honestly haven’t watched anything but Booktube in ages.
What I’m Listening To
- Our house is old and falling apart and last weekend during a snow storm, our couch caved in. It was fantastic timing. We went and picked out a new couch this week though! Sadly it won’t be delivered until the 31st so we still don’t have a functioning couch 😂 Oh the joys of homeownership
- My husband as well as everyone at work has been sick for weeks. And it finally worked it’s way to me. So I’ve been fighting the nasty head cold that’s going around.
- We were supposed to have quite a bit going on this weekend but we ended up getting hit with another big snow storm. So Saturday was spent being lazy and reading ♥
How was your week?!