It’s the 3rd week of the 2020! How’s your reading going??
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: Coldhearted Boss by R.S. Grey
- Top 10 Tuesday: Last 10 Books I Added to My TBR
- Book Review: The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
- Cover Reveal: Doughnut Let Me Go by Teagan Hunter
- The Netgalley Book Tag
- Book Review: Credence by Penelope Douglas
- Every Other Weekend by Abigail Johnson – Currently Reading
- The Other People by C.J. Tudor – Currently Reading
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden – Currently Reading
- The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious #3) by Maureen Johnson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Coming Next Week!
- January Book Haul
- January Wrap Up
- February TBR
Nothing new this week! ❤️
What I’m Watching
- The last season of Grace and Frankie! I’m so sad to see this show ending!!
What I’m Listening To
This is my currently favorite playlist on Spotify ❤️
- This was a week. I had some big deadlines and meetings out the wazoo so I was hella stressed through Thursday. Luckily everything came together so I was finally able to relax Thursday evening. We’re just really understaffed at work so my project load is out of control. So it’s been difficult to juggle everything.
- We’re planning on moving! My husband and I meeting with our realtor (who is actually a friend of ours) next week to start talking about selling our home and moving next summer. This was always supposed to be a starter home for us, so I’m really excited to find our forever house.
- We booked the hotels and trains for our honeymoon!! We’re in London for 5 days and Scotland for 5 days in early April and I CAN’T WAIT! ❤️❤️
How was your week?!