I’m a little late to this, but I wanted to get this in before the end of January!
This was originally created by Heather @Bookables back in 2018.
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2020?
I set my goal to 100 books again. That seems to be a reasonably easy number for me to achieve every year.
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to in 2019 but want to make a priority in 2020.
I actually did an entire post about 19 books I wish I’d read in 2019 that I’m prioritizing in 2020!
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
I don’t have one genre I’m specifically trying to read more of this year. However every month I’m challenging myself to read 1 book outside my comfort zone! Follow the link for the books I’m planning to read for that challenge!
4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2020.
I’m not big on yearly goals but my husband and I are planning on selling/moving in 2021 so we have some home/financial goals.
- Pay off 2/5 credit cards
- Save $$ for downpayment
- Replace/Repair some things around our home (some doors, lights, etc)
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
Like 90% of my physical TBR 😂 I’m going to go with A Perilous Undertaking by Deanna Raybourn though. I NEED to catch up with this series this year!
6. One word that your hoping 2020 will be.
I haven’t really thought about a word of the year yet. I guess BALANCE would probably fit. I’m trying to do a better job of balancing my priorities (work, home, bookish, health, etc.) I tend to take on a lot – often too much – and burn out.
Tag a friend!
How has the first month of 2020 gone for you??