This Week on the Blog
- The New Year’s Book Tag
- Top 10 Tuesday: Favorite Winter-y Covers
- 2020 Goals Check in: January
- January Book Haul
- January Wrap Up
- February TBR
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Doughn’t Let Me Go (Slice #3) by Teagan Hunter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- The Other People by C.J. Tudor ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett – Currently Reading
- Foul is Fair by Hannah Cabin – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- February Reading Journal Flip Through
- Readathon TBR’s
- Book Recommendations: Love Triangles
*Internally screams over Burn Our Bodies Down*
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holy Jackson – Netgalley
- Release Date: February 4, 2020
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power – Netgalley
- Release Date: July 7, 2020
What I’m Watching
- Just more Booktube! I’ve really fallen out of love with watching TV lately.
What I’m Listening To
Meme of the Week
- We met with our relator (and friend) on Monday to talk about selling our house next spring! This was always supposed to be starter home for us so I’m really excited to find our forever house ♥
- We booked more stuff for our honeymoon and I’m freaking out about how quickly it’s coming up!
- We finally have our basement back and a new living room couch! Our finished basement has been unusable since it flooded back in October. I’m so excited to have seating in our house again 😂
How was your week?!