It was a pretty uneventful week, so this update is short and sweet.
This Week on the Blog
- Contemporaryathon Wrap Up
- Top Ten Tuesday: Couples on the Cover
- Trope Trial: Snowed In
- Aesthetically Pleasing Book Tag
- Book Review: The Other People by CJ Tudor
- 2020 Releases: March – April
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Archangel’s Consort by Nalini Singh – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- February Haul
- Goal Check In
- February Wrap Up
- Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner – Netgalley
- Release Date: May 26, 2020
- This was a pretty standard, uneventful week. I’m over winter and ready for some actual decent weather and sunshine. But sadly we have tons more snow coming this week…. sigh….
- I’ve started working on March’s TBR and I’m so excited 😍 So many amazing books come out in March and I just want to read all of them right now.
- Friday is my birthday ya’ll…. I’m turning 30 and I’m not sure how I feel about it right now 😂
How was your week?!