Hello March ♥
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’m No Longer Interested In
- 2020 Goal Check In: February
- February Book Haul
- Birthday Post! 30 Books I Think You Should Read
- February Wrap Up
- Archangel’s Consort (Guild Hunter #3) by Nalini Singh ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- A Perilous Undertaking (Veronica Speedwell #2) by Deanna Raybourn ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Life Below (The Final Six #2) by Alexandra Monir ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- A Treacherous Curse (Veronica Speedwell #3) by Deanna Raybourn – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- March TBR
- March Reading Journal Setup
- Backlist Readathon TBR
- Dear Emmie Blue by Lia Louis – Netgalley
- Release Date: July 14, 2020
What I’m Watching
I’m still obsessed with cleaning and lifestyle videos. I don’t know what it is but it’s all I’m watching lately haha. This channel is one of my favorites!
Meme of the Week
These baby Yoda’s as Disney Princesses that Disney shared, are some of my new favorite things ever 😂
- I turned 30 on Friday! It was a good day – I got off work early, had a yummy sushi lunch, went shopping, and had an amazing Italian dinner out with my husband ❤️ I’m definitely a little sad that I’m no longer by in my 20’s but overall it was a really good birthday 🙂
- Saturday was such an amazing, relaxing day! I normally teach yoga on Saturdays which causes our mornings to be a little hectic. But I decided to take off as a relaxing birthday break. It was so nice to sleep in, enjoy some coffee, and just relax. Then I spent the night coloring and listening to an entire audiobook! It was exactly what I needed/wanted.
- This morning we’re getting a fancy brunch with some friends as a final birthday bash! I’m looking forward to some Bloody Marys, mimosas, and all the breakfast food ❤️
How was your week?!