This list… is not long 😅
Okay full transparency – I suck at finishing series. I love to start them. But apparently I have an aversion to completing them. Here are ALL of the series I’ve finished. This is it. Ever.
I should be ashamed…
1. Harry Potter
Let’s just get this one out of the way. This was probably the first series I ever read in it’s entirety.
2. Shadow and Bone Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
5. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
6. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Steifvater
7. Off-Campus by Elle Kennedy
8. What He Doesn’t Know Duet by Kandi Steiner
9. The Final Six duet by Alexandra Monir
10. Text series by Teagan Hunter
11. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
12. Here & Now Trilogy by Lexi Ryan
13. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
14. Charlotte Holmes by Brittany Cavallaro
To put this in some perspective I have well over 40 open series on Goodreads… And another 40 or so new series on my TBR. I need to pull it together and learn to commit! 😅
What are some series you’ve completed??