Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: Southern Storms (Compass #1) by Brittainy C Cherry
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Added to My TBR Because of Booktube
- Series I Want to Begin
- Series I’ve Completed
- Series I Want to Continue/Finish
- Series I Don’t Plan to Finish
- Straight Up Love (Boys of Jackson Harbor #2) by Lexi Ryan ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Becoming the Dark Prince (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco ⭐⭐⭐
- The Vanishing Deep by Astrid Scholte ⭐⭐.5
- A Dangerous Collaboration (Veronica Speedwell #4) by Deanna Raybourn ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Manhattan (Becker Brothers #3) by Kandi Steiner ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt – Currently Listening
- Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove #1) by Shelby Mahurin – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- ARC Check In
- The Shadows by Alex North – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: July 7, 2020
- The End of Her by Shari Lapena – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: July 28, 2020
- Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered #3) by Tessa Bailey – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: September 22, 2020
- Another pretty uneventful week in isolation down. The novelty of working from home has worn off and now this is just starting to feel like the new normal. Which in my case I guess that’s true, since I will continue to work from home for all of May and possibly June and will then transition to part time WFH after that.
- I can’t stop online book shopping. I think it’s an illness at this point 😅 I literally got a package delivery almost every single day this week. Someone start an online support group. I clearly need it.
- It was another good reading week! I know a lot of people are struggling to read during this time, but it’s been my main escape. I have already finished 11 books this month and am half way through 2 more. At this pace I’m going to hit my Goodreads goal by early July 😅
How was your week?!