Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Recommendations *NEW SERIES*
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Don’t Talk About Enough
- Book Review: Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels #1) by Lisa Kleypas
- MANIC Book Tag
- Book Review: Wicked and the Wallflower (The Bareknuckle Bastards #1) by Sarah Maclean
- April ARC Check In (kind of…)
- Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove #1) by Shelby Mahurin ⭐⭐.5
- Beach Read by Emily Henry ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- A Slice of Love (Slice #4) by Teagan Hunter ⭐⭐⭐
- The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt – Currently Listening
- Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels #2) by Lisa Kleypas – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Tarot Recommendations Round 2
- May – June Releases!
- Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein – Netgalley
- Release Date: June 23, 2020
What I’m Watching
Okay, can we all take a moment to acknowledge the power that is Chandler Ainsley. This video (actually videos) is the most unique and dedicated thing I’ve seen come out of Booktube. If you haven’t seen this, go now. It’s flippin’ fantastic.
- Okay shameless self promotion. I’m really proud of (and crazy nervous about) the new Tarot Card Recommendation series. It honestly takes forever to setup, film, and write but it’s probably the coolest thing I’ve done so far with my blog/Bookstagram.
- I impulse purchased an espresso machine to quench my intense latte cravings and I have zero regrets👌🏻
- I officially completed my entire OWLs TBR this week! Good thing we also have the Reading Rush, Smutathon, and Romanceopoly readathon to carry us through the rest of April 😅 If you saw my ARC post, I also desperately need to spend some time reading late arcs…
How was your week?!