Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Book Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Abandoned
- Book Review: The Vanishing Deep by Astrid Scholte
- Book Review: Manhattan (Becker Brothers #3) by Kandi Steiner
- Book Review: You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
- ARC Check in: April
- Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1) by Lexi Ryan ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love #2) by Alisha Rai ⭐⭐.5
- The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler ⭐⭐⭐.5
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban ⭐⭐
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Better Liar by Tanen Jones – Currently Listening
- The Well of Ascension (Mistborn Trilogy #2) by Brandon Sanderson – Currently Reading
- Brazen and the Beast (Bareknuckle Bastards #2) by Sarah MacLean – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- TONS more reviews!
- Spring 2020 Unhaul
- The Echo Wife by Sarah Gailey – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: February 16, 2021
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: January 5, 2021
- Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: March 2, 2021
- The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows by Olivia Waite – Netgalley
- Release Date: July 28, 2020
- Two Rogues Make a Right by Cat Sebastian – Netgalley
- Release Date: June 23, 2020
- The Game by Linsey Miller – Netgalley
- Release Date: August 4, 2020
What I’m Loving
I finally entered the 21st century and got wireless headphones! I got these on Amazon because I wasn’t willing to spend $150 on headphones. I’m obsessed (plus they’re pink 😅)
- I feel like I so rarely have 3 things to mention about the weeks lately 😅 Every day feels the same in quarantine haha
- I got click happy with arcs and was approved for a lot of them… so my numbers have tanked despite me finishing a ton in the last couple weeks. I’m determined to hit a respectable percentage though so I’m going to be continuing with my ARC binge in the next couple weeks.
- I had a virtual happy hour with my coworkers and some virtual game nights with some friends which was really nice! I feel like it’s been forever since we’ve chatted with friends and it was nice to be social with someone other than my husband 😅
How was your week?!