Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Book Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: Floral Covers
- Book Review: Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1) by Lexi Ryan
- Book Review: Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove #1) by Shelby Mahurin
- Cover Reveal: Cheesy on the Eyes (Slice #4) by Teagan Hunter
- Mini Contemporaryathon TBR
- Book Review: Slice of Love (Slice #3.5) by Teagan Hunter
- Book Review: The Right Swipe (Modern Love #1) by Alisha Rai
- Book Review: Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels #2) by Lisa Kleypas
- Brazen and the Beast (Bareknuckle Bastards #2) by Sarah MacLean ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Better Liar by Tanen Jones ⭐⭐
- Queen Move by Kennedy Ryan ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Well of Ascension (Mistborn Trilogy #2) by Brandon Sanderson – Currently Reading
- Wild at Heart (Wild #2) by K.A. Tucker – Currently Listening
- Meet Cute Club by Jack Harbon – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Spring 2020 Unhaul
- Goal Check In
- May Wrap Up
- Daring and the Duke (The Bareknuckle Bastards #3) by Sarah MacLean – Edelwiess+
- Release Date: June 30, 2020
What I’m Loving
I got this super cool cross stitch project to work on while I listen to audiobooks! I need something to keep my hands busy while I listen and I needed a puzzle break.
- This was a rough but productive work week. We’re pressing super hard to get a quarterly report out for a federally funded project and it’s been stressful to say the least. Luckily we get most of the work done this past week so hopefully next week is smooth sailing!
- It’s flipping gorgeous here! It’s the upper 70s and low 80s this weekend so we’re spending as much time outside as possible. We’re grilling and making steak tacos tonight and I’m so excited!
- This weekend is the mini Contemporaryathon and I’m loving lazing around with the windows open and reading. Hopefully I can get a lot read today and tomorrow ❤️
How was your week?!