I’m spring cleaning my book shelves!
I have pretty hefty pile that I planning to take it… you know… once I can 😅 I’m breaking this into 2 sections: YA and Adult.
I’m not going to go into any details about these books. A lot of these I didn’t like or DNF’d and the rest are ones I’m not longer interested in. So I just don’t have much (or nice things) to say about these.
1. Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
2. Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough
3. The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
4. The Bat by Jo Nesbo
5. Cockroaches by Jo Nesbo
6. Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
7. Whisper Network by Chandler Baker
8. If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane
9 & 10. Modern Love series by Alisha Rai
11. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
12. The Vanishing Deep by Astrid Scholte
13. Birthday by Meredith Russo
14. The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen
15. In the Hall with the Knife by Diana Peterfreund
16. A Court of Frost and Starlight (Hardcover) by Sarah J Maas
Note: I’m getting ride of my hardcover copy because I have a special edition, signed paperback to go with the rest of the series (which I have in paperback).
17. Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
18. Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed
19. Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman
20. Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore
21. Reverie by Ryan La Sala
Are you doing a spring clean up of your shelves? What books do you think you’ll be unhauling?