Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Book Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR
- Book Review: Brazen and the Beast (The Bareknuckle Bastards #2) by Sarah MacLean
- Did I Read My Spring TBR??
- Favorite Books of Spring 2020
- Summer Reading Recommendations
- Learn my Lesson (Wicked Villains #2) by Katee Robert ⭐⭐⭐.5
- It Takes Two to Tumble (The Sedgwicks #1) by Cat Sebastian ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire #2) by Natasha Ngan ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Deadly Curious by Cindy Anstey – DNF
- Good Girls Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- A Gentleman Never Keeps Score – Currently Reading
- Bunny by Mona Awad – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- Single Dad Romances
- ARC Check In
- July-August Releases!
- June Goal Check In
- Remote Control by Nnedi Okorafor – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: January 19, 2021
- A Curse of Ash & Embers (Tales of the Blackbone Witches #1) by Jo Spurrier – Netgalley
- Release Date: November 3, 2020
- OMG this was such a wonderful weekend 😭 I’ve been feeling a little down recently since I essentially haven’t seen anyone other than my husband for going on 4 months. But on Friday, my husband surprised me with a “social distance pizza party” with 3 of my best friends in our backyard. We had such an amazing time just sitting outside and chatting for well over 4 hours ❤️❤️
- I’ve refocused on my ARC reading and have actually made some progress! It helps that my numbers are so bad I’m being declined for pretty much everything 🙈
- Today we’re making a big brunch and watching the first Chelsea game! It’s been weird not having soccer on our TV all weekend.
How was your week?!