Despite the trash fire that is 2020, I’ve read some amazing books so far!
So 2020 as a whole has been a damn hot mess 😅 But reading wise, this year is SO MUCH BETTER than 2019. While I had some favorites, I actually struggled to make a top 10 list at the end of the year.
This year however, I’ve already read SEVENTEEN 5 star books (albeit one of those was a reread, one was a webcomic, and 3 were a graphic novel series).
Here are my favorites from the first 6 months (in no particular order)!
1. Beach Read by Emily Henry
2. A Good Girls Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
3. Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh
4. House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) by Sarah J. Maas
5. Credence by Penelope Douglas
6. Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
7. The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
8. Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
9. Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
10. Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
What has been your favorite book from the first half of the year??
3 thoughts on “My Favorite Books of the First Half of 2020!”
Oh so many of these are on my shelves – I can’t wait to get to them!! I really want to read Home Before Dark, but am a total wimp and am terrified to be scared haha. So happy to see that you’ve read such great books! ❤️
I’m actually a huge wimp with scary stuff too!! I’ve found that books are doable for me, but definitely not movies 😅 I hope you love it if you pick it up, it was such a fun read!❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] Favorite Books of the 1st Half of 2020 […]