Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Book Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: Red, White, & Blue Covers
- Mini Reviews: 3 Recent Romance Reads
- Book Review: Fumbled (Playbook #2) by Alexa Martin
- Book Review: Daring and the Duke (The Bareknuckle Bastards #3) by Sarah MacLean
- Favorite Books of the 1st Half of 2020
- Book Review: Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- Book Review: Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein
- Color Outside the Lines edited by Sangu Mandanna – Currently Reading
- Something to Talk about by Meryl Wilsner – Currently Listening
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Boyfriend Material by Alexa Hall ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Return by Rachel Harrison ⭐
- Two Rogues Make a Right (Seducing the Sedgwicks #3) by Cat Sebastian – Currently Reading
- This Time Tomorrow (Phenomenal Fates #2) by Tessa Bailey ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson – Currently Reading
- The Sound of the Stars by Alechia Dow – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- Recent DNFs
- Reading Rush TBR
- Upcoming Releases on My Radar!
The ARC gods were kind this week 😭❤️❤️
- Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: March 23, 2021
- Ties That Tether by Jane Igharo – Netgalley
- Release Date: September 29, 2020
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow – Netgalley
- Release Date: October 13, 2020
- It was back to work this week 😭 Which is always tough after a long vacation! But it turned out to be a pretty low key week which was amazing.
- The friend of ours that’s been staying with us for the last couple weeks moved out yesterday and our house feels so quiet without a third person roaming around 😅 I’m glad to have my library back though! Now I can actually take new IG photos!
- It was Becca’s Bookoplathon this weekend and I had THE BEST TIME! I love immersive weekend readathons like this ❤️❤️ Hopefully I can at least knock out 2 of the books I’m in the middle of today!
How was your week?!