Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered #3) by Tessa Bailey
- Book Review: The Roommate by Rosie Danan
- Top Ten Tuesday: Spooky Book Recommendations
- Not-So-Spooky Book Recommendations
- Halloween Creatures Book Tag
- Book Review: Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Book Review: Well Played (Well Met #2) by Jen Deluca
- Haunted House Book Recommendations
- The Casquette Girls (The Casquette Girls #1) by Alys Arden ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab – Currently Reading
- Ninth House (Alex Stern #1) by Leigh Bardugo ⭐⭐⭐
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – Currently Reading
- The Headmaster by Tiffany Reisz ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Coming Next Week!
- Spooky TBR
- Halloween Book Tag
- Dark/Gothic Recommendations
Nothing new this week!
What I’m Watching
I’m in the Halloween movie spirit! This weekend I watched these 2 movies while I was cleaning and doing other house chores.
- Wisconsin is a flaming-hot garbage fire of a mess right now… So I’m back to strict self isolating. Not that my weekly Whole Foods/Target trip were all that adventurous. But now my husband is doing those trips alone. Since March I’ve seen my parents 3 times (all short outdoor visits without touching) and my best friend only once. I love my alone time, but I’m definitely feeling the strain of this.
- It was so flipping gorgeous here this weekend – we actually hit 80 on Friday! But it looks like this the end of our warm weather and we’re back into the 50s on Monday 😭 I love fall but I’m not ready for the cold…
- We got a quote from our contractor this week and we’re moving forward on home renovations!! We’re starting next week with pouring new steps for our garage. Then in spring we’re building a new bathroom!
How was your week?!