Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Final Unhaul of 2020
- Top Ten Tuesday: Found Family
- Series I Want to Binge!
- The End of the Year Book Tag
- Binge-Worthy Series
- 5 Star Prediction Results
- The Romeo Catchers (The Casquette Girls #2) by Alys Arden – Currently Listening
- Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Listening
- Archangel’s Shadows (Guild Hunter #7) by Nalini Singh ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Kingdom of Copper (Daevabad Trilogy #2) by S.A. Chakraborty – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- ARC Check In
- Upcoming Releases On My Radar
- November Haul
On My Instagram
I’m still slacking on the IG front 😅 But I’m off work all next week so I’m hoping to take a TON of photos so I’m stocked for the next couple weeks.
Nothing new this week!
- This was my last week of work before Thanksgiving break! I work for a hospital/university so I’m really blessed on the vacation time front. So every year I make sure to ration my time to allow myself a Thanksgiving and Christmas break. And it’s finally time! I’m so ready for a 10 day vacation.
- I’ve been listening to audiobooks like CRAZY. I think I’ve read like 12 books this month and 11 of them have been via audio 😅 I’ve just really been into listening to a book while I cross stitch. So I’m rolling with it.
- One of my best friend’s baby turned 1 this week! 😭 We’ve only met the little guy in person once thanks to covid. But they hosted a zoom birthday party yesterday that we got to attend which was amazing. I miss my friends like crazy and it sucks not being able to see them or their little ones during this wild time. Thank goodness for modern technology!
How was your week?!