Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Book Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: Series to Finish in 2021
- Book Reviews: Recent Romance Reads
- Baby It’s Cold Outside Book Tag
- Historical Romance Readathon Wrap Up
- January 2021 ARC Check In
- A Lady’s Guide to Mischief and Mayhem by Manda Collins ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Devil in Spring (The Ravenels #3) by Lisa Kleypas ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Enjoy the View (Moose Springs, Alaska #3) by Sarah Morgenthaler ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Burning Shadows (Origin #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- Goal Check In
- January Haul
- January Wrap Up
On My Instagram
- All’s Well by Mona Awad – Netgalley
- Release Date: August 3, 2021
- I had such a good time participating in the Historical Romance Readathon this week! I love this genre so much and I’m so glad that this same readathon introduced me to it last year. I even found a new all time favorite this week!
- Anyone “let out a breath they didn’t know they were holding” on Wednesday? ‘Cause big same ❤️
- This weekend was dedicated to massively reorganizing! I organized our front entryway, guest bedroom closet, and entire office. It was a big project and my 31 year old body is definitely feeling it 😅 Next up we need to tackle our linen closet! But maybe in February…. 😅
How was your week?!