Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Upcoming Releases On My Radar
- Top Ten Tuesday: Purple Covers
- Book Review: The Mary Shelley Club by Goldy Moldavsky
- Zodiac Book Tags
- ARC Check In: April 2021
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood & Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armetrout – Currently Reading
- The Forest of Stolen Girls by June Hur – Currently Listening
- She Drives Me Crazy by Kelly Quindlen ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Taxes and TARDIS by N.R. Walker – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Wrap Up
- May TBR
On My Instagram
- Devil in Disguise (The Ravenels #7) by Lisa Kleypas – Netgalley
- Release Date: July 27, 2021
- I’m in a bit of a reading/creative slump.. I haven’t finished a book all week and I’m struggling to stick to a book. Even ones I’m loving! I’m also struggling with posting consistently all around. I don’t know what it is but the thought of sitting down to write posts or take photos has just felt so daunting. Hopefully I can get my groove back soon… It’s been a weird year+…
- Our new bathroom is nearly done! We have electric done, plumbing and fixtures are in, we just need a faucet and some stuff hung and we’re ready to go!
- Our kitchen update is nearly done too. I spent all day Friday painting and updating hardware. We had black trim all over the kitchen and it just made everything feel even smaller than it is. So that is all now a beautiful ivory color and I’m obsessed with how bright and open the kitchen feels now. All that’s left is a new floor which should be going in early next week. I can’t wait! PS – you can follow along with house updates over on my Instagram 😉
How was your week?!