I did both the Pisces (sun sign) and Aries (moon sign) book tags!
Both of these tags were created by Jo from Joannotations. Definitely go check out her channel for the entire playlist as well as all her other amazing videos!
I decided to do the tag for both my Sun Sign as well as my Moon Sign since these are super short tags.
Pisces Book Tag (Sun Sign)
Fun fact about me – I don’t really identify with my sun sign at all. Pisces are all about feelings and I’d prefer to just not have any…
1. Water sign – Name a book that features the ocean
This book is all about the ocean. It’s also one of my favorite duets ever.
2. Creative nature – Name a character who is creative in an artistic way
The heroine, Lucy, is an painter at the Royal Academy. This entire book is about how she paints a nude portrait of a man she doesn’t realize is a duke!
3. Impressionable characters – Name a book that left a huge impression on you / your life
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
I always feel like this question is so dramatic 😅 I wouldn’t say this book changed my life but it’s one of the books that made me fall back in love with reading and eventually discover the bookish community. Plus it’s an all-time favorite.
4. Always generous – Name a booktuber, big or small, who you feel is generous
All of them? Definitely go check out Jo since she was generous enough to create this tag!
5. Escapism is key – Which book or book series do you turn to, to escape?
I don’t return to a certain book to escape. But I’ve been rereading this Throne of Glass series this year for TogAlong and it’s been a really fun escape! I’m currently on Heir of Fire.
Aries Book Tag (Moon Sign)
2. Confidence and passion are two shining traits for Aries. Name a character that displays both.
Shane is definitely both confident and passionate about hockey! This book is also just one I can’t stop thinking about or mentioning whenever possible.
3. Aries are the ultimate fighters of injustice. Name a character who fights for what is right.
Mamie is a modern Robin Hood in this historical romance. She fights for the rights of the lower class in a time when they were often left and ignored.
4. Aries lead with their head. Name a leader that prioritises their head over their heart.
Naomi fits this description to a T! She is all about logic and hard work rather than feelings and emotions.
5. Patience is a virtue; not a trait commonly connected with an Aries. Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat, making you want to skip to the end
This book had some wild twists and turns and had me hooked til the last page. I just shared a full review yesterday if you want to check out all my thoughts!
Consider yourself self tagged for either of these (or any of the other zodiac signs that Jo has up on her channel!)