Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- 2021 Releases: May – June
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books Featuring Animals
- Book Review: She Drives Me Crazy by Kelly Quindlen
- April 2021 Book Haul
- April 2021 Wrap Up
- May 2021 TBR
- Taxes and TARDIS by N.R. Walker ⭐⭐⭐
- Storm and Fury (The Harbinger #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood & Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armetrout – Currently Reading
- Blade of Secrets (Bladesmith #1) by Tricia Levenseller – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
On My Instagram
I’ve been terrible about posting to Instagram this past month… Hopefully May goes much better!
- The Matzah Ball by Jean Meltzer – Netgalley
- Release Date: September 28, 2021
- The Jasmine Throne (Burning Kingdoms #1) by Tasha Suri – Netgalley
- Release Date: June 8, 2021
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston – Libro.fm
- Release Date: June 1, 2021
- Our construction is pretty much complete!! We have everything built and painted we’re just waiting for the door and hardware to be installed in our new bathroom. This project definitely grew way beyond what we originally planned but our new bathroom and updated kitchen turned out so amazing and we’re really happy with all of it!
- It feels like summer this weekend! Wisconsin is taking us on a rollercoaster this spring but it’s like mid 80s and sunny right now. So we’re trying to enjoy it as much as possible before it drops back to 50 😅
- I went out and saw friends for the first time since last February!! I met 2 (also vaccinated friends) at a patio restaurant and it felt odd but so amazing to be out in the world again. It’s be an intense year+ and it felt so good to have some social interaction outside of my bubble for a bit.
How was your week?!