Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Tarot Cards Pick Your Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Western Eurocentric Settings
- Book Review: Blade of Secrets (Bladesmith #1) by Tricia Levenseller
- Goodreads Was Wrong Book Tag
- Book Recommendations for AAPI Heritage Month
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood & Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armetrout – Currently Reading
- Blade of Secrets (Bladesmith #1) by Tricia Levenseller ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Forest of Stolen Girls by June Hur – Currently Listening
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) by Patricia Briggs ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Black Water Sister by Zen Cho – Currently Reading
- The Beast (Wicked Villains #4) by Katee Rober – Currently Reading
- Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega #2) by Patricia Briggs – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- Black Water Sister Review
- People We Meet on Vacation Review/Blog Tour
- Breath of the Wildathon TBR!
On My Instagram
Apparently it was a very orange week 😅
Nothing new this week!
- So we hit a bit of a snafu with our new bathroom… Turns out there isn’t enough clearance around our toilet and the inspector decided to save that bomb until final inspection… so now we need to redo all the plumbing and patch the walls and flooring… I was ready to cry on Monday but luckily it’s all be redesigned and we should hopefully be able to fix it within a week.
- I’m still feeling a little slumpy but not nearly as bad as the last couple weeks! I’m finally getting the urge to read, now it’s just about finding the time 😅 There are so many upcoming/new releases that I’m hella hyped for so hopefully that continues to pull me out of this funk!
- I know Mother’s Day can be difficult for a lot of people. I love you and see you ❤️❤️❤️
How was your week?!