Merry Christmas Eve lovelies!! I hope you are all having an amazing holiday. I thought it would be fun to do some holiday tags today and tomorrow to celebrate the season.
I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do this, but this was originally created by That Artsy Reader Girl!
1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favorite bookish couple.
Ronan and Adam from The Raven Cycle. They are my ride-or-die OTP.
2. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.).
Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson. This is a YA mystery where the main character goes off to a private academy for the best and brightest.
3. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.).
Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I swear I will forever love everything this woman writes.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
One book I’m really hoping to get is Skyward by Brandon Sanderson!
5. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?
Quite a few this year actually. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi, The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo, and All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover were probably the biggest culprits.
6. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
It’s so dark and cold here this time of year I’m usually in the mood to hunker down with a massive fantasy.
7. “We Three Kings”: Your favorite trilogy.
I actually haven’t finished that many trilogy’s… so I guess I’ll say the Grisha trilogy.
8. “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with.
Would Rhysand be too cliche of an answer?.. If so then I choose Garrett from The Deal by Elle Kennedy.
9. “Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down.
Vicious by V.E. Schwab. With all the hype I was expecting to be blown away but I thought it was pretty mediocre.
10. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about.
I have a whole list of anticipated releases coming. But King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo is probably my number 1 for 2019.