I’m a huge chicken. I’m scared of pretty much everything. But I’ve been in to mood for some “spooky” books lately! I say “spooky” because these are definitely relative to my low threshold for scary things.
1. Rules for Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall
Anything compared to Blair Witch Project makes me nervous
2. Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich
This cover alone give me the creeps
3. The Dead Girls Club by Damien Angelica Walters
“Supernatural thriller in the vain of A Head Full of Ghosts” …I’m already scared
4. The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay
I’m scared of everything this author has written. And I haven’t read any of it yet.
5. The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
Her last book creeped me the heck out so I expect nothing less out of this one
6. The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup
I’ve heard this is really dark and gory
7. The Chalkman by C.J. Tudor
Creepy chalkman stick figures… *shudders*
8. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
Everything this woman writes is so dang creepy
9. The Whisper Man by Alex North
A man who whispers through your window and abducts you… I don’t think I’ll sleep after this one…
10. The Girls from the Well by Rin Chupeco
“Dexter” meets “The Grudge” …… …. ……
Are you a scary book lover? What are some of your favorites or some on your TBR??