Time for another spooky, Halloween book tag!
1. WITCH — a magical character or book
The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book isn’t witchy but it’s hands down the most magical book I read this year
2. WEREWOLF — the perfect book to read at night
The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware ⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book is so dark and atmospheric! It’s the perfect rainy night read.
3. FRANKENSTEIN — a book that truly shocked you
Final Girls by Riley Sager ⭐⭐⭐⭐
This ending totally got me!
4. THE DEVIL — a dark, evil character
Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This villain (demon) in this is SO creepy!
5. GRIM REAPER — a character that never should have died
6. ZOMBIE — a book that made you “hungry” for more
The Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious #2) by Maureen Johnson ⭐⭐⭐⭐
I am DESPERATE for the final book in this series!!
7. GARGOYLE — a character that you would protect at all cost
Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Henry must be protected ♥
8. VAMPIRE — a book that sucked the life out of you
We Contain Multitudes by Sarah Henstra ⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book was such a difficult read and definitely required a recover period.
9. GHOST — a book that still haunts you
All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I think this book will stick with me (in the best way) forever.
10. DEMON — a book that really scared you
In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware ⭐⭐⭐
This book didn’t blow me away but it was definitely creepy! Ruth Ware has such a knack for writing terrifying atmospheres and settings.
11. SKELETON — a character you have a bone to pick with
These Witches Don’t Burn by Isabel Sterling ⭐⭐.5
The main character in this drove me nuts with her attitude!
12. MUMMY — a book you would preserve throughout time
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I feel like this book could (will) withstand the test of time
13. CREEPY DOLL — a cover too scary to look at
Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich
This cover creeps me the heck out