Winter officially begins this Saturday! This is my least favorite season because it gets so unbearable cold here. But it’s the best time to stay inside and read ♥
It’s a 2020 goal of mine to do more follow up/reflection posts so at the end of winter I’ll be sharing which of these books I actually got to!
Here’s what I’m hoping to read this season!
1. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
2. Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn
3. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
4. Love Her or Lose Her (Hot and Hammered #2) by Tessa Bailey
5. The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
6. Landon & Shay Part 2 by Brittainy C. Cherry
7. Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
8. Dead Voices (Small Spaces #2) by Katherine Arden
9. The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
10. Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand