Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- Top Ten Tuesday: Green Covers
- Trope Trial: “Magical” Nature
- Historical Romance Readathon TBR
- Winter TBR Wrap Up
- Book Review: Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club #2) by Lyssa Kay Adams
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR #1) by Sarah J Maas (Reread) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J Maas (Reread) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club #2) by Lyssa Kay Adams ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- Not So Nice Guy by R.S. Grey ⭐️⭐️.5
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOTAR #3) by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) – Currently Listening
- Escaping From Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco – Currently Reading
- The Girl in the Tower (Winternight Trilogy #2) by Katherine Arden – Currently Reading
- Girls With Razor Hearts (Girls With Sharp Sticks #2) by Suzanne Young
Coming Next Week!
- March ARC Check In
- Book Reviews!
- Favorite Winter Reads
- Spring TBR & Recommendations
Nothing new again this week! I’ve been so dang good about not requesting any arcs lately! 🙌🏻
Meme of the Week
This pretty much sums up my entire reading experience during House of Earth and Blood last week 😂😂
- I’m currently on a social media hiatus. If you follow me on Instagram I won’t be posting or online for awhile. I need a break from all the posts and comments lately. I will still be posting here and Goodreads but that’s all. I’ll be back once things calm down and I don’t feel like ripping out my hair every time I open social media.
- I’ve been reading constantly lately. It’s all I want to do any moment I get a chance. Reading is definitely my escape and lately it’s been needed more normal.
- The backlist readathon went really well – although I barely read anything that was on my original TBR 😅 I got sucked into an ACOTAR reread and that really consumed a large portion of my week #sorrynotsorry
How was your week?!