Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Historical Romance Readathon Wrap Up
- Top Ten Tuesday: Fantasy Romance TBR
- Book Review: Not So Nice Guy by R.S. Grey
- The Bookie Trials Royal Weekender TBR
- OWLS Magical Readathon TBR
- Goal Check In: March
- Wicked and the Wallflower (The Bareknuckle Bastards #1) by Sarah MacLean ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Angels Flight by Nalini Singh ⭐⭐⭐.5
- A Study in Scarlet Women (Lady Sherlock #1) by Sherry Thomas – DNF
- Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate #1) by Tessa Bailey ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Escaping From Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco – Currently Reading
- Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine – Currently Reading
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOTAR #3) by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) – Currently Listening
- Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- March Wrap Up
- April TBR
- April Reading Journal Setup
Nothing new this week!
Meme of the Week
This really sums up my life right now 🤣
- Work has been just as crazy (if not more crazy) since I transitioned to working at home. I’ve been working 10+ hour days which has been a lot. But at least I’m in comfy pants I guess!
- My goal for this week was to finish out as many books off my currently reading pile as possible. I started off super strong but then the Royal Weekender started and now I’m in the middle of just as many books 😅
- The Bookie Trials Royal Weekender readathon and I had an absolute blast! Rachael puts so much into this readathon – sprints, live shows, challenges, etc. I tried to participate in as much as possible and have so, so much fun. I can’t wait for the full month long readathon later this year!
How was your week?!
One thought on “Weekly Update”
Looks like you had a good reading week! I hope the next one is good as well 🙂