Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Weekly Tarot Card Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Families
- Book Review: Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms #5) by Melanie Harlow
- Book Review: Straight Up Love (Boys of Jackson Harbor #2) by Lexi Ryan
- Authors I’m Breaking Up With
- Authors I Want to Read
- Author Backlists I Want to Binge
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane ⭐⭐⭐
- To Have and to Hoax by Martha Waters ⭐⭐⭐
- Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wrapped in Love (Boys of Jackson Harbor #4) by Lexi Ryan ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love #2) by Alisha Rai – Currently Listening
- Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1) by Lexi Ryan – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Lots of reviews!
- ARC Check In
- A Rogue of One’s Own (A League of Extraordinary Women #2) by Evie Dunmore – Netgalley
- Release Date: September 1, 2020
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson – Netgalley
- Release Date: July 21, 2020
- One by One by Ruth Ware – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: September 8, 2020
What I’m Loving
I binged all 109 episodes of Lore Olympus on Monday and I’m wholly f***ing obsessed. I’ve never read a web comic before but this was absolutely amazing and I don’t know what do with myself now that I’m caught up. I need more!!
- This week was full of work struggles… By Thursday afternoon I was ready to rip out my hair. I just want to be done with some of these projects that have been haunting me for ages. But they just won’t die…
- Other than that this was a shockingly uneventful week. Since I’m not doing any readathons or book event this month, I have no idea what to do with my time 😅
- I don’t know why it hit me so hard this week, but I’m desperately missing physical interactions. I want to grab drinks or dinner with my friends something fierce right now.
How was your week?!
One thought on “Weekly Update”
Looks like you had a good week! I hope the next is just as good!