Here’s what I bought in July!
1. The Shadows by Alex North
2. Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust ⭐⭐⭐
3. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
4. The Lady’s Guide to Celestial Mechanics
5. Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power ⭐⭐⭐.5
6. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
7. Hood Feminism: Notes from the Women That a Movement Forgot by Mikki Kendall
8. Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9. Dear Emmie Blue by Lia Louis ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10. I Killed Zoe Spanos by Kit Frick
(I won’t lie… I bought this exclusively for the blue sprayed edges 🙈)
11. Ghost Wood Song by Erica Waters
12. From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
What books did you pick up this month??