This tag was originally created by a beautiful chaos of books! So definitely go check out their video!
1. Thriller: A book that was an absolute page turner
The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
I read this book in a single evening because I just could not fathom putting it down before the end.
2. Somebody’s Watching Me: A book that gave you the serious creeps
Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
This book was disgusting and creepy – I can definitely see why it’s such a polarizing read! While I personally didn’t love the grotesqueness, it’s definitely something a horror fan will adore.
3. Vampire: A book you hated so much it was soul sucking
The Return by Rachel Harrison
I have literally nothing good to say about this… don’t read it.
4. I Put a Spell on You: A book featuring witchcraft or magic
This is one of my favorite books of the year and it’s full of folklore and magic.
5. This is Halloween: Your favourite treat/ snack to eat while reading
I’m all about the coffee life.
6. Time Warp: “Let’s do the time warp again” What book/ or books do you like to return to at this time of year?
None. I’ve talked about this a lot, but I’m not a big rereader.
7. Hungry Like the Wolf: A book you loved so much, you devoured
Drive Me Wild by Melanie Harlow
This is another book I read in a single sitting. It was just such a fun, singable romance!
8. The Addams Family: A book featuring a dysfunctional family
The Wreckage of Us by Brittainy Cherry
The families in here are a whole hot mess. It’s also a beautiful romance that I absolutely adored.
9. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps): A book genre that you are scared or intimidated to pick up
Definitely Fantasy. It’s still a favorite genre but they’re always so hefty and dense! So I’m always intimated to start a new one because I know it’s going to take all my brain power to figure out the world 😅
10. The Twilight Zone: A book with a completely different and unique premise
The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
I thought this slightly fantastical contemporary was such a unique and beautiful story about mental illness.
4 thoughts on “Halloween Song Book Tag”
Wow this is such a nice tag! And, you don’t even need to know/ read horror to do it!! Awesome post!
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] Halloween Song Book Tag […]
[…] came across both these tags at Robin @Paperbacks and Planners ‘s blog. Do check it out, it is really awesome! She writes fantastic reviews and does fun […]