Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- March 2021 TBR
- Top Ten Tuesday: Unique, Cool, and Sometimes Hilarious Bookish Jobs
- Book Reviews: 3 Romance ARCs
- Recent Cover Reveals! (part 2)
- Favorite Female Authors
- Favorite Female Characters
- Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake #3) by Victoria Schwab ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Sweet & Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley – Currently Reading
- A Dark and Hollow Star by Asheley Shuttleworth – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- Tarot Recommendations
- Spring Cleaning my TBR
- More Recommendations
On My Instagram
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid
- Release Date: June 8, 2021
What I Hauled
- Down Come the Night by Allison Saft
- I got my first vaccine this week!! It was kinda brutal (I felt like I was hit by a truck the next morning) but I’m so glad I have this first dose down. For those that don’t know, I’m immunocompromised so getting this means I might actually be able to go out into the world again. Yay!
- It’s finally starting to feel the smallest bit like spring! We’ve had temps in the 40s (Fahrenheit) and after the cold we had in February it feels like damn heatwave 😅
- We start construction next week!! Which means this weekend we had clear out our dining room, living room, and front hallway. If you want to follow along with our construction, I’m sharing everything on my Instagram stories ♥
How was your week?!