I had such a good reading week for Romanceathon!!
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: June 17-23
- Cover Reveal: Defying Gravity by K.K. Allen
- Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the 2nd Half of 2019
- Summerathon TBR
- 5 Favorite Books of Spring
- Release Blitz: A Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter
- A Pizza My Heart Review
- Summer Reading Recommendations
- Mid Year Check In + 5 Star Predictions
I read a ton this week! And I’m still in the middle of a few things.
- On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- My Life in Shambles by Karina Halle ⭐️⭐️.5
- Irresistible by Melanie Harlow ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- On the Way to You by Kandi Steiner ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- We Contain Multitudes by Sarah Henstra ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer – Currently Reading
- Praying for Rain by B.B. Easton – Currently Reading
- None! Thank god…
- On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves
- You’d be Mine by Erin Hahn
I have apparently made it my life mission to read all the Tessa Bailey books. So excuse my craziness here 😅
- Untitled Panem Novel (Hunger Games Prequel) by Suzanne Collins
- Written With Regret (Regret Duet #1) by Aly Martinez
- The Truth About Lies (Truth Duet #1) by Aly Martinez
- Getaway Girl (Girl #1) by Tessa Bailey
- Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons #1) by Tessa Bailey
- Crashed Out (Made in Jersey #1) by Tessa Bailey
- Chase Me (Broke and Beautiful #1) by Tessa Bailey
- Falling for the Groom (Wedding Dare #1) by Tessa Bailey
- Love Her or Lose Her (Hot and Hammered #2) by Tessa Bailey
- Risking it All (Crossing the Line #1) by Tessa Bailey
- Protecting What’s His (Line of Duty #1) by Tessa Bailey
I clearly can’t be trusted….
I’m such a trash fire. This week I got an ARC (that I asked for) for a sequel to a book I haven’t read yet… Seriously what is wrong with me?
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
- Lost in Me by Lexi Ryan
- Faker by Sarah Smith
- Lady Rogue by Jean Bennett
- She’ the Worst by Lauren Spieller
- Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca *NEW
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young *NEW
Okay.. so I know I said I wasn’t going to request any more books. But I somehow got access to all of Macmillan’s books on Edelweiss+ 😱 And after freaking out like a child for a solid 20 minutes, I went a little wild on the Fall arcs.
- The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
- Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
- Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- Someone We Know by Shari Lepena
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- Under Currents by Nora Roberts *NEW
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center *NEW
- Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland *NEW
- You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley *NEW
What I’m Watching
- Honestly the only think I’ve watched lately is Booktube videos. I haven’t been in a TV mood at all this week.
- Audiobooks: None
- Music: I’m still obsessing over Dermot Kennedy
- I’ve been insanely sick all week. Thank god for pre-written posts. I finally caved and went to the doctor on Thursday and it turns out I have bronchitis 😑 Not fun y’all.
- OMG! I mentioned this above but I’m still freaking out hardcore. I somehow now have approval for all Macmillan books on Edelweiss+… like what even is my life right now? I have NO idea how it happened but I went buck wild on Fall arcs.
- My fiance was gone on a work trip all week and between that and my 48 hours of home isolation (thanks lungs) meant I got an absurd amount of reading in this week. Romanceathon was hands down my most successful readathon to date.
How was your week?!