It’s time for a festive holiday tag!
Normally Sunday’s are reserved for my weekly wrap ups. But I didn’t finish a single book this week… so I didn’t have much to say and decided to skip it this week. I’m honestly feeling a little slumpy so hopefully I get over that asap. Anyways, on to the tag!
This was created by Sam over at Sam’s Nonsense.
1. Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
This is my most anticipated book of 2020 #noshame
2. Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
Teagan Hunter! Her rom-coms are always so steamy and laugh out loud funny. If you haven’t checked out her books yet, you’re missing out!
3. Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
Everything Sanderson writes has amazing world building! This is one of my favorites though.
4. A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
The Great Gatsby is one of my all-time favorite classics and I really want to read Little Women!
5. Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
I have a TON of books on my wishlist this year. But one thing I would love is this gorgeous 10 book collection set of the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh 😍
6. Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
All of Melanie Harlow’s books give me warm fuzzy feelings! They’re so sweet and I absolutely love Cloverleigh Farms.
7. Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
I actually just did an entire post about my favorite covers of 2019!
8. Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I love all the lights and decorations! They make everything feel so warm and inviting and cozy. Plus Christmas candle scents are superior to any other time of the year.
If you want to do this fun, festive tag, consider yourself tagged!!
3 thoughts on “Joy of Christmas Book Tag”
I’m with you on Crescent City!!! It’s going to be sooooo gooooood!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yass!! I can’t wait!! 😍🙌❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] did this tag last year if you want to check out my previous answers to these […]