Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- June Book Haul
- June Wrap Up
- July TBR + Readathons
- Book Review: The Better Liar by Tanen Jones
- Book Review: It Takes Two to Tumble (The Sedgwicks #1) by Cat Sebastian
- Favorite TBR “Games” on Booktube!
- Book Review: All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
- Book Review: A Gentleman Never Keeps Score (The Sedgwicks #2) by Cat Sebastian
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters – DNF
- The Chase (Briar U #1) by Elle Kennedy ⭐⭐.5
- Color Outside the Lines edited by Sangu Mandanna – Currently Reading
- Daring and the Duke (The Bareknuckle Bastards #3) by Sarah MacLean ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust ⭐⭐⭐
- Something to Talk about by Meryl Wilsner – Currently Listening
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Recent Romance Reads
- Favorite Books of 1st Half of 2020!
- Lots of Reviews
Nothing new this week!
- I only worked 3 days this week because my husband and I decided to take a long weekend around the holiday. And it’s been absolutely amazing. I’ve desperately needed this time off.
- The weather has been unreal here – upper 80s and sunny constantly! So we’ve spent most of our vacation so far grilling and enjoying time outside. It’s been magical
- I’ve started making updates to my blog! I never expected this site to grow the way it has and I want to make it as easy to find things as possible! I’m slowly but surely working on updating the directories – so far I’ve finished the New Releases page and started on Recommendations. I’m hoping to update the Reviews page next and add in extra features so you can search by sub-genres, tropes, series, etc. I also want to create a readathon page where I can share not only my TBRs & wrap ups but the upcoming readathons I have on my radar! Let me know if you have any other suggestions!!
How was your week?!