New season, new book tags!
The Creator & the Rules
The creators of this tag is Amanda @ Between the Shelves! The rules are …
↠ Link back to the original post.
↠ Tag as many friends as you want.
↠ Have fun!
1. Getting started: A book series you’ve been wanting to read
I’ve heard really good things about this fantasy romance series and it’s one I want to get through this year. I’ve been a huge PNR kick the last few months, so it will probably happen soon!
2. Cleaning/organizing the closet: The best way to organize books
I organize my shelves by genre because it makes the most sense to my brain.
3. Getting rid of unnecessary things: Book/series you no longer need
On Tuesday I did a post “spring cleaning” my TBR where I shared 10 books I removed from my Goodreads list. But I ended up removed nearly 90 books from my Want to Read shelf that day! This is gonna hurt a lot of people but I have no longer have any interest in the Brown Sister series by Talia Hibbert….
4. Get some air: Your favorite light-hearted read
I wouldn’t say this is my all-time favorite but it’s the one currently sitting in my head. This romance was so sweet and heartwarming and I just loved it. It’s really low angst so it’s the perfect light-hearted read when you just want to swoon over a English farmer and his dog.
5. Clean out the kitchen cupboards: Favorite food-themed read
I don’t read many books about food… And this definitely a stretch. But this book literally had me ordering beignets from a local French bakery! The amount of times this book mentions them left me salivating for sugar covered fried dough.
Now I want beignets….
6. Dust the shelves: What’s the fifth book on your bookshelf?
I have like a million shelves I never know how to count for prompts like this… But I decided to go with my romance shelf.
7. Wishing for the end: A 2021 release you’re really excited about
But one not on that list that I absolutely cannot wait for it – A History of Wild Places by Shea Ernshaw
8. Long but satisfying: The longest book series you’ve read
I love this paranormal romance series and it’s by far the longest series I’ve ever read. I’m 11 books in with 2 more released books to go (and I believe another is releasing this year).
If you want to do this spring-time tag, consider yourself tagged!