Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Tarot Cards Pick Your Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Spring Cleaning My TBR
- Book Review: Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft
- The Spring Cleaning Book Tag
- Tome Topple Round 14 TBR
- Book Review: A Lady’s Formula for Love by Elizabeth Everett
- Sweet & Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley ⭐⭐⭐.5
- A Dark and Hollow Star by Asheley Shuttleworth ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- A Lady’s Formula for Love by Elizabeth Everett ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas – Currently Listening
- Namesake (Fable #2) by Adrienne Young – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Spring TBR
- Winter Wrap Up
- Seasonal Recommendations
On My Instagram
- Lakesedge (World at the Lake’s Edge #1) by Lyndall Clipstone – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: October 12, 2021
- The One’s We’re Meant to Find by Joan He – Macmillan Spring Package
- Release Date: May 4, 2021
- In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland – Macmillan Spring Package
- Release Date: May 18, 2021
- Mark of the Wicked by Georgia Bowers – Macmillan Spring Package
- Release Date: August 10, 2021
What I Hauled
- The Heiress Hunt (The Fifth Avenue Rebels #1) by Joanna Shupe
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro
- We started on our construction this week! The dumpster was dropped off on Wednesday and Friday demolition started. We’ve been planning this construction project for about 6 months now so it’s crazy that it’s finally started!
- It felt like spring this week! Around this time every year we get little glimpses of spring, and this week was it. It hit 60 a couple times this week and it was flipping fantastic. It’s already col again, but it’s nice to know that warmer weather is finally on it’s way.
- It also meant that we were able to start on some of our outdoor projects too! We
have(had) a giant maple tree in our yard that has been slowly dying. And we finally hired someone to come out and take it down. We’re planning to plant some arborvitaes along our fence once it’s installed and some fruit bushes and other plants. I’m sure our neighbors are happy the tree is gone too since it hung over their house and clogged their gutters to no end 😅
How was your week?!